Lexington Insurance is AIG’s Excess & Surplus Line carrier providing flexible (E&S) insurance solutions for small, middle-market and large commercial enterprises. For over 50 years, Lexington has been a leader in the E&S market providing a broad appetite to casualty risk and of underwriting expertise, deep industry knowledge, specialized risk management and loss control benefits, and dedicated claims handling services.
- Coverage tailored to firms of all sizes, from sole proprietorships to the largest multinational firms.
- Coverage for a full range of design disciplines from the most benign to the most hazardous. No restricted classes.
- Minimum premiums start at $15,000.
- Minimum deductibles start at $15,000.
- Maximum limits of up to $5 million available.
Access to AIG global network via Passport.
Possesses deep local knowledge and expertise to consistently deliver high-quality underwriting and risk management services.
A&E Risk Management
Project management and pre-claims assistance.
Relationship with law ﬁrm Donovan Hatem provides clients with access to risk management services including contract reviews, risk management seminars and pre-claims assistance services.
Experienced staff of over 12 examiners dedicated solely to A&E claims.
Most dedicated A&E claims examiners are attorneys and several have engineering degrees.
The breadth of claims experience helps to anticipate client needs.
- For 2020, overall submissions have increased by 7% and wholesale broker submissions have increased by 15%.
- There is an increased focus on meeting the needs of the market by reviewing capacity management and rate levels across the entire book.
- Since 2019, the A&E team has increased by three to grow the talent pool and also to allow for better servicing and timely response to submissions.